Keith and Kimberly welcome Jerry English (Banfi Estates) to the program..
Enjoy the Show (part 3 of 4)
The Collector Club Wines of Banfi Estate
Ask for Banfi Belnero at your Local Retailer
Keith and Kimberly welcome Gene Tang to the Studio
Enjoy the Show (part 2 of 4)
1515 Restaurant, Denver Colorado
Denver Restaurant Week
For its 10th anniversary in 2014, VISIT DENVER’s Denver Restaurant Week (DRW) is twice as exciting with both a winter and summer version. The traditional winter Denver Restaurant Week took place Feb. 22-28, 2014, and the popular dining event will be supplemented with another full week of summer dining specials from Aug. 23-29, 2014.
Ask for San Angelo Pinot Grigio at your Local Wine Retailer
Keith and Kimberly welcome Daryl and Colby Groom
Enjoy the Show (part 3 of 4)
Colby Groom was barely 12-years old when he came to his father with the idea to make his own wine. His vision was to donate the proceeds to charities that promote heart health and that is exactly what he has done.
Colby and his father, winemaker Daryl Groom, started their venture in 2010 creating a California red blend under the name ‘Colby Red Wine.’ The name was inspired by Colby’s own struggle with congenital heart disease that led him to two open-heart surgeries before the age of 10.
Now, as Colby gets ready to enter high school, he has grown Colby Red Wine raising over $350,000 in wine sales to companies both locally and nationwide, raising another $3 million through charity events and media tours.
Colby was born with a hole in his heart that healed over as a young child but left him with a bi-cusp aortic valve meaning two of his valves were fused together. Colby had to undergo surgery for the first time at age eight. Please visit www.ColbyRed.com for more information and how you can help.
Please ask for Frontera at your Local Retailer
Keith and Kimberly speak with Paul Mcbride of Force Majeure Vineyards
Enjoy the Show !
Force Majeure holds estate vineyards in Washington state’s Red Mountain AVA. The vineyards include Force Majeure Vineyard (12 acres) and Parabellum vineyard (20 acres). Force Majeure Vineyard is located on a hillside and rises in elevation from 950 to 1230 feet, and includes 9 distinct soil types. The soils are diverse and well-drained, ranging from sandy loam, to concreted ash to rocky basalt deposits. A second vineyard, called “Parabellum’, was acquired recently and is under development. Varietals grown include Cabernet Sauvignon,Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Syrah, Grenache and Mourvedre. Due to the diversity of the soils in the vineyard, vine aspect, exposure and other factors, Force Majeure employs a diverse set of vine training systems, varietals and clonal selections, thus creating many “micro blocks”. The vineyards are oriented to the southwest and thus receive optimum afternoon sun exposure for ripening. Force Majeure Vineyard is considered to be one of Washington’s “most compelling (vineyard) sites”.
The term “Force Majeure” describes the relentless, powerful elements of Nature that form the terroir of our vineyards. It also identifies the “unstoppable force” initiated when the highest level of viticulture is combined with the highest level of winemaking talent. As of 2014, our wines are being made by esteemed winemaker, Todd Alexander, former winemaker at famous cult winery Bryant Family Vineyard on Pritchard Hill in the Napa Valley. Our goal is to present a portfolio of wines that are among the very finest in the world.
Our rare, vineyard-designated wines are created in extremely limited quantities and are only available via mailing list, as well as a few select retailers and finer restaurants. We invite you to add your name to our mailing list to receive a wine allocation offer. Wines are released twice annually, once in the spring and once in the fall. Click here to join our mailing list.
Ask for the Wines of Banfi at your Local Retailer
Keith and Kimberly welcome the Winemaker of Presquile
Enjoy the Show (part 4 of 4)
Michael Wray and Presquile Winery Winemaker Dieter Cronje…
Our wines reflect a relentless pursuit of quality. We strive for elegance, balance and an authentic expression of each variety, vineyard and vintage. Our goal is to create world-class wines at real-world value.
A deep appreciation for Pinot Noir inspired our search for that rare California terroir suited to producing the style we appreciate most: elegant, balanced and restrained.
Santa Maria Valley Rim Rock Vineyard Presqu’ile VineyardSteiner Creek Vineyard
Ask for Riunite at your Local Retailer
Keith and Kimberly chat about Cruising and Enjoying Wine on a Boat! All Aboard !!!!!!
Enjoy the Show (part 2 of 3)
8 luxurious days: April 12-19, 2015 Pricing starts at just $3,564 per person
• All meals onboard prepared using the finest and freshest local ingredients: 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 7 dinners
• Unlimited beverages onboard**, including a selection of fine wine
• All gratuities for onboard and onshore services
• Shore excursions with local experts as your guide
• Complimentary Internet and Wi-Fi access onboard
• All scheduled arrival and departure day transfers
• Complimentary fitness center and exercise classes
• Complimentary culinary experiences
EXCLUSIVELY FOR YOU
• Welcome aboard wine reception with hot/cold canapés
• Wine pairing lunch in dining room
• Private wine tasting seminar with your hosts: Moshin Vineyards & Joseph Swan Vineyards
EXPLORE AND EXPERIENCE
• 2 UNESCO World Heritage sites
• 14 excursions, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts
• “Go Active,” “Do as the Locals Do,” “Village Day,” and “Gentle Walking” programs
• Complimentary state-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio headset system on all excursions
• Complimentary use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
• Captivating onboard local entertainment
• Cultural enrichment, including a Signature Lecture: “Vincent van Gogh’s Troubled Destiny”
• Exclusive Epicurean Adventurer Program™ including: Crepes Suzette-making demonstration and tasting
• Côtes du Rhône wine tasting in Tain l’Hermitage
*Uniworld is rated #1 for river cruising:
• Travel and Leisure’s 2013 World’s Best Award for “World’s Best River Cruises”
• Zagat Cruise Lines Survey: The ONLY river cruise line recognized in the survey for “Top Cabins” and “Top Dining”
• Condé Nast Traveler’s 2013 Reader’s Choice Awards for “Best River Cruise Line”
Learn more at http://store.touringandtasting.com/Cruises/Burgundy-Provence-April-2015
Please ask for the Wines of Moshin Vineyards at your Local Retailer